Retail Facilities Maintenance Technician
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as a Retail Facilities Maintenance Technician. We whole-heartedly adopt a 'never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we're looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
How You'll Make an Impact
Retail Facilities Maintenance Technician performs general maintenance service/repairs in company owned oil change facilities. Tasks will include misc. carpentry, plumbing, painting and limited equipment repairs. This position will assist Maintenance Technicians II & III when required to complete special projects or work requiring multiple technicians. Responsibilities will include work order retrieval, documentation and completion via company Computerized Maintenance Management System. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. This position reports to the Market Maintenance Supervisor. In the role, you would be responsible for:
- Performing preventive maintenance work per pre-determined schedule, being consistent with preventive work order tasks, company/manufacturer's recommendations and industry standards
- Completing break/fix work order assignments within targeted time-frame consistent with company specifications, manufacturer's recommendations and industry standards.
- Completing general maintenance (special projects) as assigned in compliance with company specifications and industry standards.
- Assisting Maintenance Technicians II & III as required to complete work requiring multiple technicians
What You'll Need
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 years of relevant work experience
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Adoption assistance*
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on position.
You know Valvoline, right? We're a household name. We're one of the most recognized and respected premium brands in the global automotive lubricant industry, we have a presence in more than 140 countries, and our customers have trusted us for 150 years. But at Valvoline, we're never idle, so we still have work to do. We need good people to help us achieve our vision to build the world's leading engine- and automotive-maintenance business. That's where you come in. Do you love collaborating with team members? Are you ready for a rewarding job that will help you grow your career? If so, join us.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.