Pharmacy Technician - Retail
CareerStaff Unlimited is currently has a 5+ month contract assignment and is searching for a Pharmacy Technician to add to our team in San Diego. We are able to offer full-time hours for a qualified and reliable pharmacy technician. In addition to the standard benefits, our pharmacy technicians are given the opportunity to work in a wide variety of settings! Contact me today to learn more about our current opportunities!
BENEFITS FOR A PHARMACY TECHNICIAN:
- Up to $21 per hour!
- Monday - Friday 9a-5:30p
- Competitive Compensation
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- MUST have Prior Authorization experience
- Pharmacy Technician Certification in state of practice
- 1+ years of retail pharmacy technician experience
- Must work well in team settings
- Must be very responsible and timely
- Ability to pick up on computer systems quickly
- Prepare detailed patient medication profile, fill routine pharmaceutical orders, and package medical prescription in correct container.
- Maintain equipment by ordering, stocking, and organizing supplies and delivery orders.
- May be expected to perform some clerical duties relating to the department.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).