Marketing Senior Manager, Patient Access, Migraine, Retail Channel
Job ID: R-115295
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA, US
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
If you feel like you're part of something bigger, it's because you are. At Amgen, our shared mission-to serve patients-drives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the world's leading biotechnology companies. We are global collaborators who achieve together-researching, manufacturing, and delivering ever-better products that reach over 10 million patients worldwide. It's time for a career you can be proud of. Join us.
What you will do
Let's do this. Let's change the world. In this vital role, the Marketing Senior Manager, Patient Access, is part of the Pharmacy Benefit Patient Access team and reports to the Retail Channel Director. This role is responsible for leading the development and execution of Aimovig's Patient Access strategy, working closely across the Value & Access, brand, and sales teams while using the patient support and affordability capabilities embedded within the organization to deliver an exceptional customer and patient experience.
- Execute Aimovig Patient Support Program (PSP) in coordination with the brand and USV&A access strategy to ensure alignment and continuity in delivering patient access support
- Align insights (data, market research, etc.) to better inform strategy
- Develop Aimovig Patient Access strategy in coordination with the Brand team to ensure alignment and patient needs are being met
- Align Aimovig program development and Patient Support Program execution to the brand goals with the team as well as continuous tracking of activities
- Responsible for strategy, messaging, creative development and roll-out of brand planning materials, as well as training the field on Aimovig Patient Access resources
- Work cross-functionally with other business units, as well as internal partners to ensure maintenance of Amgen legal, regulatory, and compliance standards
- Manage budget development and updates
- Communicate PSP important metrics to the Brand team to inform PSP performance in support of brand performance
- Lead MAC approval of all Aimovig Patient Access related materials
- Collaborate with Aimovig Payer lead(s) to advise on payer strategy
- Communicate Aimovig data analytics workstream, ensuring data are accurate and streamlined, including budget, forecasts, insights and advisory board to appropriately and efficiently demonstrate PSP needs and patient impact
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The professional we seek will have the following qualifications:
Doctorate degree and 2 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organization
Master's degree and 4 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organization
Bachelor's degree and 6 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organization
Associate's Degree and 10 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organization
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organization
- Strategic development experience including developing access marketing strategy, message development, campaign development, etc.
- Agency and vendor management experience, with demonstrated ability to build effective relationships while driving prioritization, quality, and performance expectations
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint, Excel and in developing compelling presentation content
- Demonstrated self-starter, quick learner, results driven; ability to work under limited supervision and prioritize a diverse workload of projects and ensure flawless execution
- Experience working with field staff, building relationships and understanding the needs and priorities of the field force
- Program innovation and continuous improvement mind-set in order to deliver the best experience to our customers
- Strong project management skills to track complex projects through completion on time and within budget in a matrixed and, at times, ambiguous environment
- Demonstrates strategic thinking, as well as creativity and foresight in anticipating and solving complex project issues
- Strong spoken and written communication skills to translate brand needs to our capability partners and ability to effectively navigate across diverse internal and external partner groups
- Experience working with key internal and external partners, establishing, communicating and managing teams to timelines and project targets
- Quick learner, proactive, takes initiative, goal oriented and results driven
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates' professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Vast opportunities to learn and move up and across our global organization
- Diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plan comprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefits
for a career that defies imagination
In our quest to serve patients above all else, Amgen is the first to imagine, and the last to doubt. Join us.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.