Inside Sales Representative
Myriad Neuroscience is seeking motivated inside sales representatives for our team in Mason, Ohio. GeneSight is the industry leading mental health pharmacogenomic tool that is gaining rapid momentum via clinician adoption and recent positive coverage decisions. As an inside sales representative, you will actively expand the business and provide support to existing business. At Myriad Neuroscience, you will have the chance to build a career and further define our culture of putting patients and people first.
Inside Sales Representatives will work in the Mason office; report to the ISR manager and perform the following job duties:
- Complete initial and ongoing pharmacogenomic, GeneSight, and Myriad Neuroscience sales training
- Develop and maintain relationships with field sales team and management
- Assist prospective patients and advocates through journey from initial inquiry to order
- Educate prospective patients, healthcare providers and office staff on clinical benefits of pharmacogenomic testing
- Qualify healthcare provider and prospective patient leads to increase opportunity and conversions
- Train and onboard healthcare providers and accounts to drive demand in Inside Sales targeted accounts
- Proactively contact provider offices to educate, address questions and maintain Myriad Neuroscience presence when sales territories are open or Molecular Sales Consultants (MSC) are on leave.
- Source new opportunities through company programs utilizing outbound cold calls and emails
- Lead Qualification and follow-up
- Metric goals
- Patient education
- Progress ISR targeted accounts by educating on patient identification, submission of tests, and office processes
Inside Sales Representatives will be in the phone approximately 90% of the time with high inbound and outbound call volumes and may be expected to travel 1-2 nights/month for field travel or meetings.
- BS/BA degree recommended.
- A minimum of two years sales experience, CRM/lead management and customer service preferred.
- Excellent phone skills and ability to manage relationships with healthcare providers and patients.
- Agile and able to adapt to rapidly changing external circumstances or internal needs
- Lifting Requirements - light work or exerting up to 20 pounds of force frequently.
About UsMyriad Genetics Inc., is a leading personalized medicine company dedicated to being a trusted advisor transforming patient lives worldwide with pioneering molecular diagnostics. Myriad discovers and commercializes molecular diagnostic tests that: determine the risk of developing disease, accurately diagnose disease, assess the risk of disease progression, and guide treatment decisions across six major medical specialties where molecular diagnostics can significantly improve patient care and lower healthcare costs. Myriad is focused on three strategic imperatives: maintaining leadership in an expanding hereditary cancer market, diversifying its product portfolio through the introduction of new products and increasing the revenue contribution from international markets. For more information on how Myriad is making a difference, please visit the Company's website: www.myriad.com .
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender,national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.